Tuesday 27 July 2010

I interrupt this alphabet broadcast...

After many, many weeks of procrastination, busy evenings, card making and photo taking, I am pleased to announce that I have finally created a couple of new collages, which I would like to share with you...

Please welcome Forth Rail Bridge, Edinburgh and Solomon's Temple, Buxton. Having popped to the scanners this morning before work, and then back a short while ago on my lunch break, here they are!


Solomon's Temple is a small tower which sits on the hill overlooking my home town of Buxton, in Derbyshire and was quite a presence in my childhood, it being a key spot for kite flying and sledging! If you're ever in the Peak District, do check it out - it boasts stunning views of the town and has a cracking walk up through the woods and out on to the fields. This collage is a true depiction of Buxton weather! But I kinda like it :)

The Forth Rail Bridge doesn't really need much of an intro, but suffice to say this has been a long time in the making. Three trips out to shoot it and finally the clouds and sky produced this wonderful light, I hope you like it!

See you Friday for my Folksy post on all things beginning with the letter 'K'.

Jen x

2 comments:

  1. Wow! They're AMAZING
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. good stuff, really like the forth bridge one, nice tones n contrast
    :)

    ReplyDelete