Tuesday 15 February 2011

{Nicola}

I first met Nicola when I was 18. It was my first day of Uni, in halls, I popped next door to introduce myself to my new neighbour - a particularly tall, dark and handsome bloke who I would, years later, marry. With him, he had his little sister who was helping him carry his worldly possessions into his new home...

Ten years later and the lovely Nicola is still as gorgeous as ever and is now my sister too! At the weekend she agreed to be my model while I tested out my new lighting kit. A lover of shoes, we thought it would be fun to get her favourite pairs in some of the shots as well - and what fun it was! Giggling pictures are always my favourites. Although as suspected, the ones I'm most happy with ended up being from when the flash was turned off, no surprises there then :)







Jen x

2 comments:

  1. Danielle Le Poidevin15 February 2011 at 15:46

    as always babe these photos are amazing!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete