Wednesday 23 February 2011

{Fiona & Mike} Reaction shot!

I recently met up with the lovely Fiona & Mike to present them with their completed wedding albums. They opted for traditional photo albums with printed photographs and they found the most beautiful leather-bound black paged books for which to hold their photographs. They placed their trust in me to put them all together and I think, judging by their faces, I did a good job! Phew!


It was such a wonderful moment, handing over an album packed full of memories from their day, just another amazing reason why I love this job!

Jen x


2 comments:

  1. We really were very pleased with the albums that Jen produced for us, they were fantastic!!!! Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful moment. I am a wedding photographer myself and I know how great this job is! Unfortunately I never had a chance to see my clients reaction when they get their album!

    ReplyDelete