Thursday 9 September 2010

Q is for...Quality on a Folksy Friday!

There's only one Q word that can sum up this past week: Quick! I can't believe how fast this week has flown by. But what an exciting week it's been!

On Saturday I had a stall at the Morningside Makers Market here in Edinburgh. It was great to be back up there, having been absent from the fair since April, in amongst all the crafters. Shame it was such a lovely day outside - it would have been nice to enjoy the sunshine, but good that so many people still ventured inside to come and see our crafts!

On Sunday Mr O and I, along with some family and friends, headed to Princes Street gardens to enjoy the end of the festival Fireworks concert featuring the wonderful Scottish Chamber Orchestra. Despite getting there later than most (it was BUSY), we still managed to get quite a good spot, so sat back, listened to the live music and watch a truly mesmerising fireworks display.

On Monday evening I got busy finishing off a Save the Date order, which I completed! Nothing quite like sitting back and admiring a floor full of sparkling wedding stationery!

On Tuesday I finally got around to making a few finishing touches to the website, which I'm really pleased with...looking good!

On Wednesday I took a well earned trip to the pub! Not by choice of course (ahem), but in order to wish goodbye to a good work friend who's off to further her education in the shape of a Masters. Good to have a mid-week blether! (And the wine wasn't so bad either...)

Last night I was busy stopping my face from grinning following an exciting day packed with unexpected and wonderful emails. From work experience days I've now got confirmed, to putting quotes together and catching up with family members, it was a great day!

So here we are on Friday and time to look at some Quality makes beginning with 'Q' from Folksy. This week's finds are...

A Quiet Moment by Lola's Room




Have good Fridays!

Jen x



2 comments:

  1. What a fab week. Concert sounds brill.
    Lovely choices for this week's FF. I like Kerry's quaint necklace
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like all had a fantastic time! I love the queen of hearts necklace!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete