Thursday 2 September 2010

P is for...Party on a Folksy Friday!

What a P week it's been. I've been productively working away on photos in Photoshop most evenings this week. I can't complain - it's been great fun and I keep surprising myself how quickly I can edit pictures (although, to be fair, I'd be worried if I hadn't improved my Photoshop skills for the amount of time I spend using it!).

The Wedding Photography side of JOI has been taking over from the crafting side somewhat this week. It's partly because I'm so excited about past, present and future clients' weddings and partly because there's not enough time in the day! That's all set to change this weekend though as I'll be at the Morningside Makers Market on Newbattle Terrace, Edinburgh tomorrow! It's been months since I was last there so I'm really looking forward to seeing some familiar faces :)

My Folksy 'P' find this week are a Perfect Pick of Pieces...

Purple Pleasure necklace by Hart Jewellery


Pen Mini Tote by Cuppa Tea & Cake

Peacock Print by Justine Ellis

Happy Friday everyone!

Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment