Sunday 8 August 2010

My wonderful weekend at Fiona & Mike's wedding

Saturday saw Jen Owens Images venture in a new direction... regular readers of my blog and twitter stream will have noticed I've been a little coy about the goings on of the weekend just past. Well I'm pleased to now, finally, tell you that I was shooting the wedding of my good friends, Fiona & Mike at the gorgeous Airth Castle near Falkirk. Yep, that's right folks, after hours and hours of preparation, meetings, research, memory card formatting and battery charging, I took on the role as official wedding photographer. And loved it!

As I've yet to finish looking through the hundreds (read: thousands) of photos I took yesterday, I haven't got the complete set to show you. I do, however, have a handful of quick ones...






Congratulations again Fiona & Mike! It was a really wonderful day, full of so much laughter and happiness. Here's to you guys and your future together :)

So folks, if you're looking for a wedding photographer or know someone who might be, and you like what you see, point them in my direction as I think I've just found my dream career...

Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment