Thursday 2 June 2011

{Susanne & Oli} Engagement

The lovely Susanne and Oli... A couple that made me giggle, smile and laugh for a full afternoon. Susanne got in touch with me after our lovely mutual friend, Rae Mathieson Makeup, recommended she get in touch with me. As soon as Susanne and I had that first telephone call, I was already excited at the prospect of shooting their wedding, but having now heard all about the details and plans for the day I. Can't. Wait.

As Susanne and Oli will be getting married in Aberdeenshire, they thought it would be nice to have their engagement shots near to where they currently live. Did I mind travelling down to almost-London for their engagement shoot? Err, no!! (I LOVE London). Having met in Maidenhead, we drove out to the gorgeous Monkey House - an island hotel not far from Bray in Berkshire where they had visited before and knew to be a particularly picturesque spot. It was a gorgeous sunny day, which when teamed with a moat, endless shady trees, hidden benches and peacocks roaming the grounds I was spoilt for choice in terms of photo locations!

Susanne and Oli - it was so much fun doing your engagement shoot and having a good chat about your day in the lovely May sun :) See you very soon!


Jen x

Get in touch! jen@jenowensimages.com



No comments:

Post a Comment