Wednesday 8 June 2011

{Jenn & Paul} Engagement

Jenn and Paul were married in the US towards the end of March, in Jenn's home state of New Jersey. Their day can only be described as one of the most joyous and celebratory weddings I've ever been to! It was amazing to attend a wedding as a guest in America and see how they do the whole marriage thing over the water. And, boy, it didn't disappoint! As most of you probably know - I love weddings. I love everything about weddings. But to be at a wedding in America was just a whole new, fantastic experience made even more amazing as Jenn and Paul happen to be very close friends. Mr O was on Bestman duty so it was great fun for me to stand back and watch him throw himself into the whole wedding experience (just like I always do!) and do his thing. It was great fun for me too, being a guest at such a special occasion, seeing two friends get married and getting to catch up with many others.

As a bonus, we got to spend a few whirlwind days in NYC, staying with some of the best people I know in an apartment in Little Italy. The one thing I love almost as much as weddings? New York City!

A few weeks before heading out to the States, I was in London for a weekend of photography taking with another good friend, Stuart, and we and met up with Paul and Jenn to take a few snaps in celebration of their engagement. Here's how we got on...

Congratulations again guys! It was awesome :) xx

Jen x

Get in touch! jen@jenowensimages.com



No comments:

Post a Comment