Friday 22 October 2010

V is for...Very happy it's Folksy Friday!

What a week I'm in the midst of!

The past few days have found me shooting a set of engagement photos for the lovely Colin and Dina in amongst all the gorgeous autumn leaves and light, update my website to a point where I'm (finally!) happy with it, take two more wedding bookings for next year (BIG yay!) and prepare myself for a weekend of wedding photography wonderfulness! Phew!

Dina & Colin - Engagement shoot in Inverleith Park

Exciting times. Actually scrap that...we're on 'V' week afterall - VERY exciting times. Now if you could all pray for a sunny day tomorrow I'd appreciate it! Weddings in the rain ain't that fun to shoot!

My selection of V-themed Folksy finds this week...

Vital Spark Ale Soap by Lomond Soap

Vintage Tartan Handbag by Not Just Handbags


V Dub greetings card by Jimmy Photo

Unlike last week, I have streetname cards to show you!...



Happy Friday!
Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment