Friday 8 October 2010

U is for...Unusual time for for Folksy Friday!

Happy Folksy Friday!

My blog post is unusual this fine Friday afternoon as, well, it's a week late! Time finally ran out last week and I just couldn't muster the creative thinking to write the blog. Isn't that awful?! All this time working through the alphabet, I really hoped I wouldn't fail to miss a week...ho hum.

Let's not dwell though as exciting times are a-foot once again for Jen Owens Images. I've not only had more wedding bookings (yay!) I've also been preparing for the upcoming craft fair at the Assembly Rooms in Edinburgh on 6 and 7 November, getting stock ready in advance (for once). So if you're in and around George Street that weekend do pop by and say hello!

My U-themed Folksy Finds this week are a unique lot...

Unique Pin Badge by Offkilter Arts


Unique colourful button necklace by The Beading Obvious

Have lovely weekends!

Jen x

www.jenowensimages.com


No comments:

Post a Comment