Wednesday 2 March 2011

{Video} I've done me a video slideshow!

Ever one to learn new ways, I've gone and braved the world of iMovie: All. By. Myself. Well, almost (thanks Kirsten!). Inspired by all these amazing slideshows with music that I keep coming across on my favourite blogs, I figured it can't be a bad bit of knowledge to have in my brain so drum roll please for...ta daaaa. My first slideshow that I put together a few weeks ago, featuring my lovely wedding and engagement people from the past 6 months:
I've also set up on Vimeo, which is also all new to me so if you're on it and you'd like a new Vimeo-friend, come say hello!

Jen x

P.S. If you're wondering about the music - it's 'You're Lovely to Me' by Lucky Jim. My guitartastic brother-in-law, JP, played this as I walked down the aisle at my wedding... although you probably recognise it from the Hovis advert...


No comments:

Post a Comment