Tuesday 8 March 2011

{Rachel & Neil} Wedding

Rachel and Neil's February wedding was a wonderful day from start to finish. The smiles and laughter - it was just such a lovely occasion, I'm still grinning when I look through the photos now!

Readers of my blog may remember Rachel and Neil's engagement shoot from the start of this year, when I mentioned a special element of their day that I couldn't wait to see - the venue. You see, Rachel and Neil chose THE best venue in the whole wide world - Craighouse Campus in Edinburgh, which just happens to be the same place that Mr O and I tied the knot back in 2007! :)

That spectacular marble staircase was just perfect to show off Rachel's stunning wedding dress and anyone who's been to a wedding at Craighouse will remember how every room is different, special and adds to the occasion. Especially the Turmeau Hall, rising so high up you would be forgiven for not knowing how it looks at the top - amazing!

I feel like I'm going to gush superlatives when I speak about the day, but it really was just fantastic. The ceremony was filled with joy and emotion and the guests smiled and laughed their way through the whole day. Even the details, such as the tables being named after Elvis songs (and the first two dances were by the King himself, expertly played by Norval Barclay at Barclay's Beats) added to the day. Rachel and Neil looked beautiful, handsome and happy - it was just wonderful for me to be involved.

Congratulations again to Rachel and Neil, hope you're having a fantastic honeymoon :)

Rachel and her bridesmaid's beautiful flowers were by Vicky's Flowers.


Jen x

Get in touch! jen@jenowensimages.com


No comments:

Post a Comment