Tuesday 9 August 2011

A new vimeo slideshow...

I've used this slideshow in various incarnations for a while now, thanks to my experimentation with iMovie since I got my Mac. The trouble is, as soon as I export it and think "yep! All done!", I'll have another shoot and want to add more in! A song is only so long though, and I wasn't overly keen to completely pack it full of photos, so I'll just keep storing them up and do another one soon (after all, they are really good fun to put together!).

So, without further ado... here be my slideshow. Thanks to Lucky Jim for the tunes - it's a rather special one to me, as my now brother-in-law played me down the aisle to this song on his guitar :) Ahhhh....

Enjoy! x

Engagements and weddings... from Jen Owens on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment