Friday 8 January 2010

New Year, new collage

Happy New Year! Thought it was about time to get a new collage up on to the website - please welcome Anstruther Harbour to the collection. Despite a rather grey day, the photos for the collage turned out rather well and I have to say the lovely bluey-grey of the water and sky is probably my favourite part.
And here we are in 2010...what will it hold. Well so far, I've got my Facebook page up and running. If you're a Facebook user, you can find my fan page by searching for 'Jen Owens Images'. I've also got my first craft fair coming up - more info to follow soon!

What with all this lovely snow, it would be a shame to not take advantage of some quite simply stunning scenery that's appeared over the past few weeks so fingers crossed it continues through the week so I can get out and about with my camera!


No comments:

Post a Comment